- Delivery & Returns
New generation Supertherm® 4mm Longjohn developed using enhanced fabrics and an updated fit. The longjohn has a quick dry super soft front panel designed to work in conjunction with the Supertherm® Top, which has a quick dry panel at the back in order to provide superior warmth and comfort around the entire core when worn together.The fabrics and features used on this longjohn mean it will be your best friend in the coldest conditions (below zero) but should also be able to take you up to around 15 degrees, when layered with a cooler top option.
Now with improved relief flap with triple layer construction to reduce water inlet.
- Water based glue construction (no harmful chemicals released in manufacturing)
- Prebent legs and body for optimum fit in watersport applications
- Clean entry system with no Velcro
- Quick dry thermal lining throughout with a super wicking heat boost panel inside chest
- Relief flap at crotch
- ProHike Pad Compatible
- Silicon print on inside of ankles
- Reinforced seams at lower legs for capability to cut legs to a shorter length
- Drainage holes at back of lower legs for quick flushing
- GBS (Glued & Blind Stitched)
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating on front of legs
- Recycled Polyester
- Duratex III seat and knee panels
- Limestone 4mm Neoprene
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- MMatthewI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBrilliant longjohn for winter sailing
Used this for a few years of sailing now, with some fairly cold days and it's got me through with no problems. Great product!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TCTim C.I recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing wetsuit
The most comfortable wetsuit I have ever worn it’s extremely flexible making moving around the boat far easier. It has also kept me warm throughout the entire winter season in combination with the supertherm top making it the perfect all round wetsuit as I also wore it through most of the summer.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CPChris P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSuper Therm 4mm Long John
Simply very warm, great fit, comfortable, hard wearing. Particularly good for cooler temperatures or if you just don’t like getting cold. 🥶
Just bought my 2nd of these having finally worn out the 1st wetsuit after 6 years of regular sailing. It’s a winter sailing essential.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JDJohn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper therm long john
Great quality and fit an improvement on its predecessor- wish it was just a little longer in the body.
- GTGavin T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThese are the business
Really nice piece of technical clothing that is well made, super comfortable, and most importantly very warm.