Join Our Team
In 1999, an idea created by founder Steve Cockerill wanting to develop and make products for dinghy sailing enthusiasts across the world was born. At the heart of this idea was sailors designing and developing products for sailors, with functionality and affordability in mind. Today, Rooster® have expanded to cover all Watersports and are a worldwide provider of innovative, functional, and sustainable technical water sports clothing and boat part products. With our HQ based on the South Coast of the UK along with fulfilment facilities in Virginia, USA and Germany, Europe, Rooster has a truly unique brand.
As we grow, so does the need for our team and whilst we hope you read with interest our roles below, we are always on the look out for talented, motivated and experienced individuals to join our growing team, so even if there is no job posting, we always want to hear what you have to offer, email us at email@example.com
Job title: Warehouse Assistant
Location: Fareham, UK
Hours: Summer Temporary. (Could become permanent)
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are a very customer-driven organisation, wanting to be attentive in supporting our customers. As such, we are seeking an exceptionally customer-focused individual who can have an immediate positive impact on how we serve and support our customers. You will be joining a very humble, hardworking team; all of whom are dedicated in wanting to make the company a success.
You will take instructions from the Dispatch Coordinator and will undertake general warehouse activities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Goods inward processing
- Stock movement
- Kit building
- Be proficient in IT and ideally understand sales order process systems.
- Have excellent attention to detail and consistency.
- Ability to deal with customers in a professional manner.
- Be comfortable working within a team.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be flexible around the duties you perform on behalf of the company.
- Be highly motivated.
- Excellent time management.
- Good ability to prioritise tasks.
- Prior experience in a Warehouse picking/packing role desirable.
- Have knowledge of and/or participate in watersports.
- Have some knowledge of technical watersports garments and chandlery.
- Knowledge of the Rooster brand.
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends and bank holidays to cover shows / events.
- Full UK Driver’s License.
Benefits included: (Permanent Members of staff)
- Private Health Insurance.
- Flexible working.
- Cycle financing available.
- Generous employee discount program.
- Long Service Award in the form of extra holiday.
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, then please get in touch.
Email us at Careers@roostersailing.com