- Delivery & Returns
The ULTIMATE main halyard for the 2000. With a 16 plait Technora/Polyester twist mix outer for superior wear resistance and cleating, and an inner core of 12 braided pre-stretched SK78. This combination means it will not stretch and can be tapered to reveal just the inner core for those who want super-light solution. This halyard should help keep your mainsail at the top of the mast and increase the required time between moving the knot due to wear. Sold pre cut at the ideal length for the 2000.
NOTE: Supplied rope colour may vary.
- Long lasting Technora/Polyester outer cover, perfect for high load cleated applications.
- Low creep Dyneema SK78 core
- Rope holds in cleats very well making it ideal for dinghy mainsail halyards.
|Diameter Ø||Average Break Load (kg)||Weight (kg/100m)|
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- RBRob B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago2000 main halyard
Great product with minimal stretch.
- FOFergus O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Dinghy Halyard
Replaced main halyard on my 2000. Just the right over-length to allow shortening to move the sail head knot and cleat-bearing section. Grips well in the cleat & flexible enough not to jam in the pulleys.