- Delivery & Returns
Full length 4/3mm hiking pant with fixed battens in the back of the upper leg, which allow for a good connection with the boat. The fixed hiking battens feature a 500D PVC outer layer for extra grip and durability with Duratex II™ at the seat part and knees/shin for extra protection and resilience required for top level performance. The knees/shin also feature additional padding for added protection against knocks around the boat. The pre-bend in the knee/leg supports hiking positions, and there is a soft elastic binding at the ankle to fit comfortably into the hiking boot. The hikers have been developed with different materials throughout the panels to create comfort and hiking performance.
NOTE ON FIT: These hikers are designed to feel really tight when you first put them on so that they will support the pads securely. They will give a bit once wet. We have also updated the fit at the waist by lowering it slightly and adding more shaping to the front panel as well as improving the stretch along the top of the waistband, all to improve comfort.
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Scooped waist and racer back design
- Material differentiation throughout to aid in hiking performance
- High stretch elastic binding at waist
- Raw edge smooth finish at ankles for comfort with boots
- Fixed Glass-fibre battens with 500D PVC cover at back of legs
- Super stretch behind knees for comfort when sailing downwind
- Duratex II™ wear resistant knees with additional 5mm padding
- Duratex II™ seat panel
- Suitable for use with Race Armour™ Lite Shorts
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- RKRiver K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest in the business
I've had these since January of this year using them twice almost every week till spring and they've been amazing theres been practically zero wear and tear. Great for lasers. TIP- Wearing the Pro Hikers with polypro leggings and a rooster wetsuit top is an fantastic combo.
- SKStanisław K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPurely great
Legendary neoprene. I use it for 4 seasons now and its durability is amazing. Nearly no damage and for sure no signs of being worn. Great for mid and low temperatures, keeps you warm forever. I do not want to change it EVER
- JHJack H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago10/10
I am 5’11 with an athletic build and the size 4 fits perfectly. I have had these hikers a year and have used them about 200 times (I sail a lot) and they show hardly any signs of wear (I bought the protection shorts too which will have helped as I sail a Laser). I have previously owned Sandiline hikers and Zhik power pads and these are my favourite. The only downside is that occasionally the strap slips of my shoulder. Get them...
- BPBarney P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? UK12What is your height? 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoA great product and priced competitively
Size 4 suited woman 175cm and 68kg, very comfortable and tight fitting battens.
The long battens give a good range, however they are slightly thinner than other products so you hike closer to the Deck/ water, but this is made up for by increased comfortSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JNJonathan N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 6' 0"Rated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoGood hikers
Came quickly, fit well and do the job better than my last hikers from another brand. I like to cross the straps to stop them slipping off my shoulders which you can't do with these as the straps are sewn in but I guess buckles add weight and bulk and cost more so that's OK. Tight at the ankles so a bit of a strugle to get off but I think they will loosen up a bit.
Overall, very happy with my purchase.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5