- Delivery & Returns
The ultimate Neoprene top for all seasons.
Made from ThermaFlex 1.5mm SuperStretch Neoprene for unrestricted movement and superior knock protection.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Developed by Rooster, ThermaFlex™ is a close fitting, performance top with amazing insulating properties
- Provides an additional protective layer from knocks and scrapes around the boat
- Perfect worn on its own in the Summer, on top of a PolyPro™, and super warm in between a PolyPro™ and a Pro Aquafleece® as an extra insulating layer in Winter
- Also available in female sizes
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- BEBrian E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat product.
Very good indeed, only used it twice so far but going from 2/3 mm to a 1.5 has made all the difference.
Thanks Rooster.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RPRoderick P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoExcellent
These tops are excellent for summer use and in winter as an under top I have had one before but I out grew itSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NSNorman S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat Cold Weather Top
This top is great. One of my favourite tops I own. Perfect for colder temperature sailing and can even put a poly-pro top under it to sail in even colder weather! Great length on sleeves and body and overall very nice fit. I've been using it in Malta during a winter training camp and it has been perfect! 15˚C water and air temp!
- MTMartin T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat top for winter & summer layering
Bought this to replace my knackered old one that I've had for many years & has been worn to death!
First thing I noticed is the new one is 3-4" longer in the body, which is a great improvement. (covers my bum now)
I've been wearing this top with a Polypro top underneath & an Aquafleece over the top & have been plenty hot enough sailing my Laser during our winter series.
Great bit of kit & I'd be lost without it.
- SWSusan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars12 months agoWarm and comfortable.
Good close fit. Moved with me. Warm and comfortable to wear.
Found it rode up my back when not tucked in.