- Delivery & Returns
Just a small teflon disc to drop into the mast hole, soft enough to help absorb any grit. Take it out regularly to clean off the grit. Helps to prevent wear to the boat.
Teflon Disc Properties
|Suitable for classes||Laser|
Laser® is a registered trademark owned by Velum Limited and currently licensed for use in Europe to Laser Performance (Europe) Limited. Rooster Sailing Limited is fully independent of both Laser Performance (Europe) Limited and Velum Limited.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- DWDaniel W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDoes what it says
Nice disk, that's about it!
- CTChristopher T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoFire and forget
Seems to work. I just pop it in (on top of the old worn one - I figure the more sliding surfaces the better) and forget about it. I’ll check it over Xmas and see how it’s surviving.
- NHNicholas H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBetter with than without
It must be better but I've yet to notice any difference in sail shape
- BDBernard D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTeflon disc
- BOBosun Oxford Sailing C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoEasy solution to mast step wear
Simple and inexpensive way to reduce wear on club boats.