- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Halyard Bag Dimensions: 21Lx 19W cm
The Rooster Halyard Bag - The ideal solution to either help keep your lines tidy or simply provide you with additional on the water storage.
Attachment recommendations: Simply attach to your boat using the 3M self adhesive velcro strip that is supplied with the bag. For a more permanent solution, you can secure using self tapping screws (with penny washers) through the reinforced webbing top (screws not included with the bag).
The Rooster small halyard bag is ideal for the Solo Dinghy
Featuring a durable webbing construction with mesh panels to prevent water pooling and complete with velcro closure at the top with just enough gap at either side to allow your halyard tails to enter the bag in a neat fashion. Also conveniently sized for the odd energy bar - yum yum!
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- MSMichael S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoHalyard Bag Small
Perfect for my application, keeping reefing lines tidy on the boom to stop them unravelling in the heat of the moment and spilling everywhere.
So far the sticky Velcro has held fast, just like the other two (the same ones) I put in the boat a couple of years ago for main halyard and genoa halyard tail and the rig tension tail. Recommended
- GMGrant M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoHalyard bag
Excellent bit of kit!
- AGAndrew G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoBetter than the standard bag on a feva
Really well made and easy to fit. A great improvement over the RS halyard bag in a Feva
- MSMark S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent halyard bag especially when you want to get the main down quick single handed.
Didn’t like the rooster logo , that’s easy I just took it off.
- RORoger O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent
they are somewhere to put the halyards