- Delivery & Returns
Low bulk, lightweight performance spray top perfect for those wet windy moderate to hot days where you don’t need the warmth of the Aquafleece® but want a bit more protection from the elements. This breathable and waterproof top packs up small enough to easily stuff into your 10L drybag for easy storage.
For added performance and ventilation, this top has the benefit of a long asymmetric water repellent ½ chest zipper. The hem and cuffs are adjustable for a secure fit and extra protection from waves and rain, with an internal silicon band around the hem to securely grip to your base layer and stay in place.
Please note, for maximum durability and performance, this spray top should be worn underneath your buoyancy aid.
- Waterproof construction with taped seams
- Adjustable Hem and Cuffs with Velcro tabs
- Inner silicon band around back of hem to grip to base layer and support from riding up
- Breathable fabric
- Slim fit
- Low collar
- Asymmetric long water-resistant zipper at neck with gusset behind – great for ventilation
- 100% Polyester (70gsm) shell
- PU printed film layer inner
- WP: 5000mm
- MVP: 5000g/m3
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- JHJohn Hamilton H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your height? 6' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoSo far great - perfect 👍
Great bit of kitSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMandy Horton H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSuper lightweight top
This top is great. It is really light and rolls down super small but also feels nice and robust.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AHAnn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect
Ideal - lightweight. Allows great movement and will be shower proof (although I've not worn it in a shower yet). These reviews are always requested too quickly!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AHAnn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoLightweight Spray Top - 2.5L
Excellent. Wore it the first weekend and capsized wearing it. Early days so not 5 stars yet. Medium a good women's size.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PBPaula B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLightweight Spraytop - perfect for cold running on top of a few layers
Wore this as a light weight running top on top of several layers for winter running in extremely cold weather in January 2023. Comfortable to wear and reflective so you can be seen. Will be wearing it sailing in warmer weather. If you have curves though size up.