- Delivery & Returns
The ultimate multi-purpose base layer.
The Polypro leggings have been designed to fit to a large range of body shapes and stay in place, through a pre-shaped panel layout and a contoured waistband, which sits higher at the back. As this product is designed to be the ultimate base layer, we have added in discrete foot stirrups at the ankles to keep them in place, and a relief flap opening at the crotch.
Rooster Polypro™ is constructed from a combination of Polypropylene (94%) and Elastane (6%). We've brushed the inner fabric surface to give it a thick, fleece-like, high quality texture which feels incredibly warm and soft next to your skin. The resulting garments provides excellent thermal qualities making it the perfect base layer. Polypropylene is naturally hydrophobic, which means the fabric feels remarkably dry, even when wet. Wear it next to your skin underneath our neoprene Longjohns and Tops - in fact the possibilities are endless - our Polypro™ base layers would be great under your ski suit, drysuit, winter cycling, kayaking, walking and anytime you need a thermal base layer..
NOTE ON SIZING: This garment is designed to be tight-fitting. Due to the stretch of the fabric and the design of the leggings, they might look smaller than your body when not worn, but rest assured they will stretch to be nice and snug.
WASHING: We recommend hand washing in warm water. When you feel they need more freshening up that just rinsing with water,we recommend to use some Grangers Performance Wash or a small amount of non-bio detergent (make sure not to use any softener as this can damage the fabric)on a low heat/low spin setting in the washing machine (max 20 degrees Celcius/800 spin) every few wears, or after a hard week to freshen them up.
- Breathable Polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Stirrup foot construction
- Contoured elasticated waistband
- Relief flap at crotch panel
- Quick drying
- Composition: 94% Polypropylene, 6% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- DBDavid Bainbridge B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoOn/ Off the water - always keep me warm
This is my second pair of PolyPro leggings as a spare pair to my others.
I wore my polypro leggings and top when I did a charity fundraising challenge event in September, conquered Snowdon in my wheelchair as part of a mixed-ability team, spent 12 hours on the mountain in the rain, cold and my polypro leggings kept me toasty under my walking trousers.
I don't have the advantage of moving my legs whether on the water or off to keep warm so is always a challenge, or it was until I discovered Rooster polypro :)
- AKAndy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoComfort, warmth and that lining
Bought to sail in, most used for shopkeeping duties under my art boiler suit so far. The brushed lining is supremely comfortable and they keep me warm in my covid friendly ventilated shop. Also used u dear drysuit for safety boat duties - same comfort levels and warmth.
- HBHenry B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoBest leggings
Very warm, stretch and fit perfectly.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DADavid A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoPolypropylene leggings
Used them for the first time today. I already use a polypro top. Very comfortable and warm to wear - ideal for the transition between winter and summer. Designed by someone who either sails or kayak. Excellent garment(s). Thoroughly recommended.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PFPaul F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoComfortable and great under my Wetsuit!
Used for the last few sails where you just need an extra layer to go with hot socksSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5