- Delivery & Returns
Rooster Visor, designed to keep the sun out of your eyes and your head cool.
Designed for water sports use with a plastic reinforced peak and adjustable head band
Available in black, white, red, blue and graphite.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- CChipmatesVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBrilliant Prizes!
We ordered these as prizes for our mid-summer Junior regatta and summer camp. They were popular prizes and for the rest of the season our Juniors have lived in their visors. They are comfy because of the sweat band and fit even the smallest of heads well.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MTmark t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your height? 6' 0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoAerobes Visor
Well built. Great material for rinsing and drying quicklySizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JHJonathan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat cap
Actually bought for running, and the sweat absorbing headband is excellent (will spare the details). Fits really well. Comfy. Easily adjusted (whilst on the move). Just as good on a cloudy day as sunny and head stays cool. Haven't worn it out on the laser or keelboats yet. No little loop to tie string onto, but v minor point. Definitely recommended.
- CAChris A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Great fit, even for my daughter's small head, and the padding makes it comfortable enough for an immediate declaration of satisfaction. I echo the recommendation for a hat retainer - high winds and low booms are a constant threat; it would be a real shame to lose this.
- TGTheo G.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
Great value, nice and light and comfortable. However make sure you use a hat saver with it as can be knocked off during a race...