- Delivery & Returns
20 plastic bottles will be saved from entering the ocean when you purchase this product,through our collaboration with Ocean Co. To learn more, and track our impact,check out our partnership page
The Aquafleece® Balaclava; a Rooster creation inspired by windsurfers and cyclists. Made using our best selling Aquafleece® fabric on the top and back for ultimate wind chill protection, paired with our cold weather breathable favourite PolyPro for comfort, stretch and warmth.
Quite possibly the ultimate winter warmer; with its uses not restricted to sail sports! - Use it on the water, on the bike or anyway else you might like.
The fluorescent yellow version is particularly suited to gloomy days on the water or dark commutes by bike, and features reflective detailing on the rear flo panel. Be bright and be seen this winter.
One size fits all, available in Flo Yellow & Charcoal
We recommend hand washing in warm water and allowing to air dry.
- Breathable polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Aquafleece outer cuts windchill to a minimum with the ´fleece´ inner lining provides excellent thermal qualities
- Dries very quickly after use and washing due to the hydrophobic (water repellent) nature of polypropylene
- Incredibly warm headwear option whilst waiting for the starting sequence of winter series racing or on frosty, early morning bike rides
- Suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities including road cycling, mountain biking, kayaking, skiing and snowboarding
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- ASAlex S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 stars
Its an amazing product I would really recommend It I bought it for my sailing and when using it in windy conditions my head stays warm and when it rains it stays dry so a definite recommendation.
- NDNeil D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBalaclava Review
Have not used the garment for dinghy sailing yet but when surfing recently it was warm and tight enough to stay in place. It also scrunched up small enough to tuck inside my wetsuit when not needed.
- PMPaul M.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years ago4 Stars
Usual excellent Rooster product. Only problem is if you wear variofocal glasses and your ears aren't perfectly level then your glasses don't sit in their normal position due to the close fit and the world seems a bit blurred. Thankfully I discovered this before I went sailing so disaster was averted. I probably don't want to sail when it's that cold in any case.
- BJBrian J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years ago5 Stars
I froze at the Oxford Blue so quickly ordered some new head gear for this weeks Bloody Mary Excellent product, head snug even in the freezing spray and after a few swims!! Ideal headgear for windy winter sailing.
- SRSimon R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years ago5 Stars
today wearing the fluorescent yellow version while working out on deck - on my oil rig, in the worst of thw winter weather so far...Fantastically warm, windproof, and easily fits under a helmet too! The reflective detailing and the rear fluro panel help get me seen. The only disadvantage is that I now need to buy another for sailing. Great kit - again - well done Rooster!