- Delivery & Returns
The ultimate spinnaker halyard for kink free, high wear resistance applications. Featuring a red and navy fleck on lime for easy identification on the water. Sold pre cut (13m) at the ideal length for the RS200 with the kite uphaul block at the front of the thwart.
- Pre-stretching ensures minimal stretch and improved strength.
- Distinctive colour makes for easy line identification while racing.
- Rope holds in cleats very well making it ideal for halyards and control lines.
|Average Break Load (kg)
Please note: Very early RS200 boats had a extra block on the front of the mast for the kite and hence the entry/exit point of the kite halyard is a lot higher requiring a longer rope, approx 17m halyard is therefore needed. If this is the case, then please order by the metre our std. Rooster Spinfast rope product HERE
Please check the existing length on your RS200 spinnaker rope you need, to ensure you order the correct length as this rope is pre-cut to 13m.
Please note these items are classified as a CUSTOM PRODUCT and hence customers should be aware of the returns policy as found in the current Rooster Terms and Conditions.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- ASAndrew S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoNice colour!
Spinnacker halliard runs well, cleats easily, all good,
- SSSimon S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoRS200 Spin Halyard
Usual great service and rope feels smooth through the blocks. Can't wait to get the kite up a little quicker now.
- MCMiles C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Really good product, transformed our kite drops. Seems hard wearing and great colour in snake pit to identify quickly and see snags. 100% recommend.