- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
The Supertherm® Beanie - neoprene but not as you know it...
By removing the traditional black jersey outer lining of our Supertherm® neoprene we have created a softer and stretchier Beanie with all the thermal properties that neoprene foam provides. The resulting garment provides an excellent fit, warmth and comfort next to your skin. The band around the head is double thickness to provide a secure fit and additional warmth around the forehead and ears. The single thickness fabric over the top of the head has more give and stretch for a proper fit. There is an elastic loop attachment point on the Beanie so that you can secure it to your clothing.
We recommend hand washing in warm water.
- Elastic loop attachment
- 4/2mm 4-way superstretch neoprene
- Plush, quick-dry lining
- Available in 3 colourways
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- DCdavid c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agogreat thermal Beanie
very warm and very tight fittingSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MCMarta C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoBeanie
Nice sailing hat but a bit small for an adult head.
- RRRichard R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCool, yet warm
Great hat for keeping the part that leaks the most heat protected.
Warm, waterproof, and a very good look too.
- CDColin D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBest Beanie
Super comfortable and warm. Material quality is ace also.
- BMBenjamin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoWarm but tight
Very warm but a little bit tight for my large melon