- Delivery & Returns
** Please read note regarding attachment of the Cunningham Take Up Blocks attachment on the blog *
This kit contains the core components required to convert the factory specification control lines on the RS Aero to the 2017 World Championship winning 'over deck' configuration.
- 5.5m Rooster Easy Splice Continuous Control Line - GREY/WHITE (Outhaul Control)
- 8m Rooster Easy Splice Continuous Control Line - BLUE/WHITE (Cunningham Control)
- Traveller rope (GREY rope)
- Block attachment rope (Shorter GREY rope)
- 2m Elastic Shock Cord
- 2 x Rooster Pre-Spliced RS Aero Side Deck Loops
- 1 x Pair Ronstan Shock Block – GREY
- 1 x Pair Ronstan Shock Block – BLUE
- 3 x Allen A2030 Blocks
Required for installation (not supplied):
- Scissors (Heavy Duty Micro Serrated recommended)
- Rooster EasySplice Needle Fid (or equivalent to install continuous control lines)
- Sailmakers Needle & Whipping Twine (to secure the continuous control lines)
- Push fids 4 and 5.5mm.
Click here to download RS Aero Overdeck Control Lines INSTRUCTIONS
- Less friction
- Less tangles
- Neat solution
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- KCK C K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Easy to fit after some adjustments,, much better to sail with, as controls easy to use and to hand, very good.
- BRBen R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
Absolutely amazing, works better than the old system, lighter, less friction, and easy to do!