- Delivery & Returns
7mm Polilite - designed and produced by Rooster Ropes. Winner of all three medals at the Olympics in the Laser® Class - this mainsheet has also won the Topper Nationals, Solo World Championships, Enterprise World Championships and Laser® Europeans and Worlds.
Price is for a single mainsheet, available in a choice of colours.
Laser® is a registered trademark owned by Velum Limited and currently licensed for use in Europe to Laser Performance (Europe) Limited. Rooster Sailing Limited is fully independent of both Laser Performance (Europe) Limited and Velum Limited.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- RLRobert L e.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 days agoLaser Polilite Mainsheet 14mm x 7mm
Too new to notice a significant difference from traditional. Being 7mm use in stronger winds. Took about a metre off.
- FMFokko M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoSmooth operator
Runs smoothly through the blocks. 7mm is a good size for all conditions.
- JCJames C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoComfortable to hold and durable
The Polite rope combines, durability, comfort to hold as well as it's non tangle nature.
- RGRobert G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGood buy
Arrived on time. Well packaged. Nicely coiled. 14 metres is a generous length. Working well, not twisting.
- CTChristopher T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNew mainsheet
I picked the thicker version ‘cause it’s windy in Sydney and I like my hands. It runs beautifully. I did run in through the washer before use, but it does take a couple of weeks to break it in. I’d give it 6 stars if it would stop wrapping around my feet!