- Delivery & Returns
The Rooster Soft Shell range has been designed with style, versatility and comfort in mind.
The Soft Shell Gilet is a great all-year-round layer that is hard wearing, wind proof and water repellent. Team it with a T-shirt both on and off the water during the summer, to keep your core warm and. Wear it as a mid-layer in the winter for a heat boost.
The Gilet has a slim-fit cut and is fleece-lined throughout making it super snug and reduces bulk. The 100% twill polyester stretch bonded fabric with TPU membrane not only makes it flexible but water resistant as well to 8000mm and breathable to 3000 mvp.
- Slim fit
- Chunky plastic water repellent main zipper
- Soft zipper cover at top of neck
- Fleece lined throughout
- Chest pocket with mesh lining
- Fleece lined hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord around the bottom
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- MSMichał SpringerVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoFunctional and warm
Very functional softshell vest. Made of the same material as the softshell jacket, unfortunately the size is smaller than the softshell. Make sure you choose the right size so that it fits, for example, on a sweater or hoodie.
- MHMike H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat under Layer
I am really please with the Gilet, It is very warm and you can still retain lots of movement. It is also very good when mountain biking
- DRDavid R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoAmazing
Love the color and the fit. Going to love wearing this to my next regatta!
- NPNeil P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy new gilet
I love it. Great fit, material and colour. Makes a great change from grey and black. More colour range might tempt me to buy another one!
- MSMark S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
I have spent the last few weeks living in mine (before the weather finally warmed up this week) and I haven't been especially near my boat either - this is just a great bit of warm kit for mildish weather by itself, it will go under one of my many coats when its colder.