- Delivery & Returns
The original Optimum Time concept and still the most popular sailing watch in the world by far. If you want a very large display with the perfect sailing functions for sailing in a big easily visible watch, start by looking at the Series 3. This timer can be strapped to the mast or boom, worn on the wrist or over clothing and can be rotated for the best viewing angle.
- 5, 4, 1, 0 sequence or 5 min or 3 min or 1 min programs with audible alarm.
- Countdown and repeat or countdown and up.
- SYNC button for instant synchronisation if a gun is missed.
- 5 ATM water resistance with Hydrolock (TM) dual-seal-technology.
- Elasticated strap means the watch can be worn on the wrist, over clothing or a wetsuit, or even strapped to the mast or boom.
- Face can be rotated 360 degrees in the clip for the perfect viewing angle.
- Tough ABS plastic cased watch.
- Black outer retaining clip which can be deck mounted if required.
- Strong and long elastic strap with easy adjust buckle.
- 1 row LCD display.
- Time of day.
- 1 year warranty (excluding the battery) for faulty materials or workmanship. Please retain your warranty booklet when purchased. Details of the warranty can be found below. Please note the battery is NOT included in the warranty cover.
NOTE - It is good practice to add a small length of electrical tape to the holder/watch edge if you wear the watch on the arm or wrist to prevent the watch from coming away from the watch holder during manoeuvres or prevent accidentally catching on clothing etc.
Optimum Timer Warranty
This product bearing the OPTIMUM TIME LTD trade mark is guaranteed (excluding the battery) for one year from the date of purchase. OT will repair or replace (with the same or a similar model) the watch free of charge if in our opinion there is faulty material or workmanship within the 12 month period. The guarantee does not cover misuse, inadequate or insufficient care, wear and tear or accidental damage, and only covers the original purchaser of the watch from an official OT dealer. OT will not be responsible for any consequential damages arising from the ownership or use of the product. Should your product become inoperative due to a defect in materials or workmanship, please return it to our address. Any claim must be accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of either the original receipt of purchase or this certificate, either of which should bear the dealers official stamp. Handwritten or blank cards will not be accepted as proof and the date of purchase. Charges will be made for repairs if the original receipt or this guarantee is not returned with the products. Replacements or repairs initiated within the warranty period will not extend the original warranty. This limited warranty is void if the defect is discovered to be caused by abuse or tampering with the watch. The guarantee does not affect the Statutory Rights of the customer.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- JBJonathan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat watch
Very clear with a big face and really simple to operate whilst sailing.
- BDBernard D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoYacht timer
It is great, very easy to use and to see the readout as the figures are so large.
- GOGaynor O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOptimum Time Series 3 SeriesYacht Timer
Very good, and competitive price. Would recommend .
- HJHenry J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThe only watch you need!
Perfect for timing the race start.
I bought this one to replace a similar model which I bought over 10 years ago. I still give it 5 stars even though the display on the old one had become too faded to use easily.
The battery lasts about 2 years and is very easy to replace.
I even use it as a general wristwatch when my normal wristwatch isn't working!
- DDDavid D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWell done Rooster
This particular product does what it offered ie it is functional and versatile in the wrist or mounted setting