- Delivery & Returns
EasiSplice™ 4mm Control line. This line is a mix of Dyneema® and polyester and has an open weave outer for infinitely easier splicing into a continuous system. Priced per metre.
Please note this item is classified as a CUSTOM PRODUCT and hence customers should be aware of the returns policy as found in the current Rooster Terms and Conditions.
|Breaking Load (kg)
About control lines: Spectwelve is not for your hands, but rather is the 'easy spliceable' 12 braid Dyneema® to take the huge primary loads in your control systems. For your hands choose from; Polyloc™ for a reassuring, hard wearing, easy cleating control line; Polisprint™ for low friction adjustment; or EasySplice™ if you are looking for a continuous control line solution. AllSpec Pro™ is available if low stretch is required.
- Light weight Polypropylene core
- Dyneema®/Polyester cover
- Splices to an end-to-end loop
- Low stretch
- Low friction/smooth running
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of the DSM company.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- PKPolly K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThumbs up with the rooster 6mm polilite control line
The 6mm control line is given great help during the race. Two racers of our team gain the winner and first runner up during this year national sailing Sport game.
- ABAndrew B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoContinuous Control Lines
Use this rope on all my boats as it is so easy to work with and comes in a variety of colours.
- RFRoger F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars16 seconds agoGood
- MLMartin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEasy Splice Control Line 4mm
Really easy to splice, easy to grip, wears well and retains its colour over time. Works well on my D-Zero. Best in the business for lighter dinghy controls
- RMRobert M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEasysplice continuous control lie
This is really easy to use. I have not spliced before and I had little difficulty in getting an excellent result using the fids I had also bought from Rooster some while ago but hadn't used until now.