What to expect at the Rooster Store at the RS Games 2022
Rooster are excited to be back supporting the RS Games for its second running!
As you know, Rooster are supplying the official RS Games event merch; from cosy hoodies, to cooling UVF protective tops and waterproof jackets, be sure to order your merch before your event. Of course, if you end up arriving at the Games without your merch, the Rooster store will contain a mobile printing facility where you can purchase your merch and print at the games while you wait.
Not only will you be able to print your event merch onsite, there will also be a great selection of Rooster products for sale including layers for if the weather turns, buoyancy aids, accessories and gloves and much much more. Our amazing Rooster team will be on site to answer any kit questions you have and help you find the right bit of equipment for your needs, please come and say hello!
What to expect at the Rooster Store:
- Mobile event merch printing while you sail
- Accessories, thermal and cooling layers, Aquafleece® range, technical casual and buoyancy aids to name a few
- Reusable Rooster cups. Reduce your event waste by investing in a handy hot drinks cup and refill it when you need, during the RS Games and beyond!
- Chill out zone, if you need a sit down and fancy people watching amongst all the action, join us at our very own chill out zone where there are bean bags galore at the Rooster store entrance
- Rope shop, pick your length and get your rope cut fresh at the event
- Friendly faces and kit query assistance. If you have a burning question about kit or you would like to try something on for size, just ask one of our friendly team members to help you
- Prize swap station. If you end up with a prize but it is in the wrong size, please head over to the Rooster store and we will assist you with prize swap (t’s & c’s apply, the prize must be the same product and colour but in the correct size for you)
If you have any questions about Rooster at the RS Games 2022, the merch or more detail about the products available at the store, please do get in touch anytime. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1243 389997, lines open 9:00am-16:30pm.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Rooster store on the 21st July!