- Delivery & Returns
A simple and economical way to bring your spray top product back to life, without the need for buying a complete new product.
We have developed this repair kit, specifically for use with our Lightweight Spray top and smock products, to extend the life of your product, and in turn help the environment in reducing waste!
It is very easy to use by following the below instruction:
This should only be carried out by an adult
- Make sure the garment is free of any salt water or debris before application. And dry
- Cut a patch that covers the affected area generously, placing the patch on the inside of the garment
- Place the garment on the iron board, inside out with the new patch facing up. Apply the heat resistant paper on top of the patch
- Heat your home iron to an average temperature (Aprox 160 Degree) and place the iron over the patch for 20 seconds with a little pressure, (Not too much)
- Remove Iron, inspect patch to ensure all edges have sealed, if not, repeat the process for a shorter amount of time until you are happy that the patch is completely bonded to the original garment.
- You must always take care to make sure you do not apply excessive heat, time or pressure during this process, as it could cause the garment further damage that could be irrecoverable.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997