- Delivery & Returns
A simple cheap 6:1 kicker for a Laser style dinghy which would be ideal for a club spec boat. The Dyneema link allows it to rotate to adjust the kicker on downwind legs. The shackle requires a flat bladed screwdriver to tight and deters the kicker from going missing from typical club boats.
- Tape on the male key fitting to prevent accidental drooping out from boom female fitting
- Long tail/handle - suggest tie end of the tail to the daggerboard rope handle for easy pick up.
- Knot on kicker line to remind you which line needs to be adjusted.
- Made from Rooster SPC rope.
- Short Dyneema Link allows it to rotate.
|Holt HT.165LZ Fiddle Block with Jammer||1|
|Selden 402-101-01 Block, BBB20 Single, Strap||1|
|Allen A..93 Anodised Block with Becket||1|
|Ronstan RF9003-07 Dyneema Link - For 40mm Single Orbit Blocks||1|
|Spliceable Polyester Control Line (SPC) - per metre 4mm (RED)||6|
|Laser/ILCA/Pico Kicker Key||1|
|4mm Forged D Shackle A4||1|
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- KMKarl M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRooster kicker
Great product, reasonably priced.