- Delivery & Returns
The Alto mast for 470 provides an excellent balance of stiffness, weight and gust response. The Alto section was developed for the light wind conditions at the Bejing Olympics. Being 5% stiffer than Cumulus it is used by heavier teams looking for extra power in marginal conditions.
Features & Fittings
- CNC plasma cut tapers for ultimate accuracy and consistency
- Heat treated after tapering increases material hardness.
- Durable peened finish.
- Welded in headbox.
- Optional dealer fit halyard lock.
- Ball bearing spinnaker halyard and pole lift boxes.
- Fully adjustable spreader system.
- Vernier spreader length adjusters.
- Gooseneck with stainless steel spigot and positive lock.
The Alto masts are using the new Xtra Proof Strength (XPS)aluminum alloy.
|Sectional Weight||1.07 kg/m|
|Dimension - fore/ aft||70.5 mm|
|Dimension - athw||59.5 mm|
|Stiffness - fore/aft||21.49 cm4|
|Stiffness - athw||14.96 cm4|
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997