- Delivery & Returns
The ideal alternative to traditional 3 strand rope tails - The 12 strand construction of Rooster's 4mm Halitail™ makes simple splicing with a 4mm push fid an absolute breeze. Add a tail to be proud of to your wire main or jib halyard!
Sold per metre.
Please note this item is classified as a CUSTOM PRODUCT and hence customers should be aware of the returns policy as found in the current Rooster Terms and Conditions.
|Diameter Ø||Average Break Load (kg)||Weight (kg/100m)|
About halyards: Our super low stretch and low creep formula has made Halitec™ the outstanding must-have main halyard if you want your mainsail to stay up! At the same time we have selected the low tech solution for free running spinnaker halyards with Spinfast™ to great success. Whilst AllSpec Pro™ gives those that prefer a tapered halyard to reduce weight and friction their go-to choice. Choose Halitail™ for the easy way to change your wire halyard tail.
- 12 strand construction for easy splicing
- Ideal for use as halyard tail
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- JJDVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars28 minutes agoGreat Halyard taul
Really easy to splice, following Steve's video. Seems robust and should last coils eaily and doesn't seem to tangle. Great product!
- RBRob B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood price
Easy to splice. Great product at a good price.
- RHRobert H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoHalyard tail
Easy to splice, just follow the Rooster videos.
- DMDavid M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHalyard simplicity
Excellent for a single hander
- BOBosun Oxford Sailing C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVersatile and super easy to splice.
Used as flag halyard and rudder retaining line.