- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Ronstan (RF46100) Series 40 Orbit Automatic Ratchet Single Block with swivel shackle head.
Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks™ boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options.
- Up to 14:1 holding power - highest available!
- Smooth easing of sheets
- Fully Automatic load sensing ratchet engagement
- Swivel shackle head for unlmited block rotation.
- Stainles steel shackle head for ultimate durability and compatibility with harsh fixing points.
Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fibre-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
- Sheave diameter 40mm
- Maximum rope diameter 9mm
- Maximum working load 175kg
- Breaking load 500kg
- Weight 44g
See related items for spare Dyneema retaining clips.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- BKBruce K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoGreat block for Feva kite sheets
Nice small block to take the load of the kite sheets on a Feva, especially for smaller sailors
- SLSteve L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoAuto ratchet
Great block runs very smoothly, but locks in a little early for me.