- Delivery & Returns
The becket holds the end of the rope under the cleat. No need for an extra fixing. Small, neat and lightweight. Advanced tooth technology to hold all types of small rope.
Manufactured from aluminium for a light weight and durable performance and has a hard anodised finish to give a hard wearing surface.
- Rope size: 1-4mm
- Mounting hole centres: 24mm
- Length: 44mm
- Width: 13mm
- Weight: 13g
- Suggested mounting bolt size: M3 or self tpping screw gauge 6 by at least 0.5". Pan head or counter works.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- PDPaul de F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoClam cleat
Very good product but can be quite difficult to fit, especially if riveting
- SKSinon K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect
I already had some of these and they are perfect for my use
- IILCA7Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogood design
I replaced the plastic cleat on my carbon tiller with this design, much better with an extra purchase loop. The only thing to watch out for is that the space between holes and the diameter were different from other cleats, I had to drill new holes and use the self-tapping screws recommended by Rooster.