- Delivery & Returns
A Topper® Sail folded from new in a sail bag.
Topper® part number W60/5.3/WRB Official Topper 5.3 Racing Sail - Red / White / Blue in colour.
NOTE: NEW in March 2014 - If you have the pre 2014 version with a halyard or halyard loop, you will need to purchase a new mast top fitting. This is Rooster Product Code: 130205: and can be found HERE
Advantages of the webbing version of the sail:
1) No more breaking mast cranes ruining your race results.
2) The sail is perfectly at the stop of the sail and not coming down, not even a tiny bit.
This sail is the 'new design' to the 5.3 Topper Sail (Late 2019)
The latest design of Topper 5.3 sail (from 21st Sept 2020 manufacture) has:
- No sail head cringle. (See web image of actual sail).
- A different sail material is now used.
- The design/cut is different at the head of the sail.
- The luff tube is now tapered
Please NOTE that due to Topper® Class rules changes (July 2019) all Topper® sail numbers must be BLACK and the DIGITAL style.
Rule "G.4.2.2 c) Topper sail number shall be black digital eights. As a general rule sail elements shall be a minimum of 45mm apart and a maximum of 55mm apart."
For a list of complete rule changes (July 2019) please see link HERE
Unfortunately the Rooster Sail Numbers service is NOT available for digital eight numbers and characters.
How to apply the sail numbers? Please see this link HERE
Topper® is a registered trademark of Ian Proctor Designs Limited.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- JWJack W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Amazing new sail and fantastic on the water! improved my sailing experience.
- RSRik S.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years ago4 Stars
The sail comes in a sailbag. No need to buy one!