- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
|Precision moulded Acetal sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range. |
Head can be locked at 0° or 90° by engaging the grub screw in either the 0 or 90 degree position.
- Spinnaker sheets
- Halyards and other primary applications on boats up to 10m (33ft)
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV stabilised Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Sheave Diameter - 50mm
- Maximum Rope Diameter - 12mm
- Maximum working load - 500kg
- Breaking load 1500kg
- Weight 97g
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997