- Delivery & Returns
|Lead blocks are a low profile solution for leading halyards or other rig sail controls back to cleats or jammers. |
Precision moulded Acetal sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.
- Pivoting version suits controls that need to be trimmed from either side of the boat
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV stabilised Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- 180 degree pivoting sheave
- Sheave Diameter - 20mm
- Maximum Rope Diameter - 6mm
- Fastening diameter - 4mm
- Maximum working load - 250kg
- Breaking load 550kg
- Weight 30g
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997