- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Low bulk, lightweight performance smock perfect for those wet windy moderate to hot days where you don’t need the warmth of the Aquafleece® but want a bit more protection from the elements. This breathable and waterproof minimalistic top is constructed with no neoprene or adjustments and packs up small enough to easily stuff into your 10L drybag for easy storage.
Please note,for maximum durability and performance, this smock should be worn underneath your buoyancy aid.
- Waterproof construction with taped seams
- Elasticated cuffs and hem
- Breathable fabric
- Slim fit
- Low collar with double layer Polypro panel at front for added comfort
- Simple overhead donning
- 100% Polyester (70gsm) shell
- PU printed film layer inner
- WP: 5000mm
- MVP: 5000g/m3
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- LHLiz H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 6' 1"Rated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoLight weight waterproof
Good light weight waterproof for summer conditionsSizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BKBrian K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSmock
Lightweight and comfortable.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MWMark W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood quality kit
I recently bought a lightweight top, hot socks and a pair of low cut neoprene boots. All of the kit is well made, the first pair of boots were two big but I returned them with the collect + method and in fairly short turnaround got a smaller replacement pair sent back. I spoke to Emma at Rooster who was very friendly and helpful. Very happy with service. Thanks
- NVN V T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery lightweight but exceptionally good
I am very pleased with this purchase which was bought with a view to racing in Lake Garda later this year which is generally a hot but breezy venue. I have completed two days racing with it this weekend and found it to be very lightweight and streamlined, providing the ideal balance of keeping the wind and water off whilst maintaining freedom of movement. Another great product from Rooster
- GWGraham W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoJust perfect!
I have been looking for this product for years - it is the perfect superlight top to wear under trapeze harness to keep off chill, and so small to stuff in a pocket just in case.
Well done Rooster team..