- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
New generation Thermaflex® Longjohn, made using our upgraded mid-lightweight Thermaflex neoprene, perfect for temperatures ranging from 12-20 degrees, or can be layered up in colder conditions.
Improved fit through shaping to body and legs provides additional comfort and enhanced fit. The fabrics have been upgraded with environmental impact playing an important part in the development as well as performance.
Now with improved relief flap with triple layer construction to reduce water inlet.
- Prebent legs and body for optimum fit in watersport applications
- Clean entry system with no Velcro
- Relief flap at crotch
- ProHike Pad Compatible
- Silicon print on inside of ankles
- Reinforced seams at lower legs for capability to cut legs to a shorter length
- Flatlock Stitching
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating on front of legs
- Recycled Polyester
- Limestone1.5mm Neoprene
- Duratex III seat and knee panels
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997