- Delivery & Returns
This wash-in waterproofing treatment ensures your Passage gear is protected against the elements
Grangers Clothing Repel is the best way to keep your outdoor and technical clothing protected. The specially formulated solution can be used via your washing machine or when hand washing. The treatment adds durable water repellency to your garments while ensuring breathability. Suitable to use on all hardshell and softshell garments including Gore-tex membranes.
How to Use
1. Use 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items. Use half a cap if handwashing.
2. For best results we recommend reproofing garments separately.
3. Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your washing machine.
4. Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
- Specially formulated to restore the water-repellent finish of all technical fabrics
- Maximises breathability
- Adds durable water repellency
- Bluesign® approved
- Effective without heat activation
Materials Safety Data Sheet
The Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product can be found at this Rooster Website page: Materials Safety Data Sheets – ROOSTER UK (roostersailing.com) (This is a complete library of all MSDS related to Rooster products).
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997