- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Self adhesive grip tape for use on your deck. Moulds to fit the surface applied to providing a strong connection and durable grip. When you want to remove it, it's easy and clean and does not leave any residue when peeled off. Available in a number of colours.
Pro-grip Tape Properties
|Colour||Various - see drop down list box|
1. If required, remove the old EVA tape, warm the tape with a hot air gun on a very low setting just to warm the tape and this will help soften the glue. Pull off the old tape.
2. Clean down the area to the taped with acetone (wear gloves please) very thoroughly. You must remove any old glue/ silicones /wax /contaminants from the surface.
3. Cut the tape to length required that is going to be applied to the sitting out area / gunwale area
4. Radius (say 10-15mm) the corners of the cut tape, to reduce the possibility of the tape lifting in the corners etc.
5. Repeat step 2 again to be sure all is clean on the surface.
6. Warm up the area that is going to have the tape applied
7. Apply the tape and pull the backing paper off while applying pressure to the tape.
8. Rub down well to ensure good adhesion.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
UK Mainland returns can be sent back to us by clicking here from all other locations please click here
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
easy to use and looks good
Works well, looks good. Straighter cuts from the factory would be helpful.
Easy to cut east to apply
I love the rooster pro grip, easy to apply and remove.I certainly couldn’t sell my Musto skiff without it !