- Delivery & Returns
The perfect lightweight mid layer, constructed from a hybrid of materials for both comfort and functionality. Designed to be worn either on its own or as an additional layer underneath your Softshell or Passage Jacket, our new Superlite Hybrid Jacket will regulate your body temperature with the soft ‘down like’ synthetic filling, made from recycled materials. We have used a synthetic filling to increase the jackets performance, environmental impact and durability – it doesn’t matter if you get wet, the filling will dry the same! The cuffs are made from a water-resistant heavy weight Nylon spandex material to increase durability at parts where wear could appear.
This jacket is your perfect travel companion, as it can neatly stuff into its hood when not needed – also makes a great pillow!
Note on sizing: This jacket is designed to be close fitting so that it can fit snugly underneath your top layer, if you want a looser fit, we recommend going up a size.
- Ripstop outer shell fabric
- Soft comfortable hood with elastic cord adjustment at back
- Durable stretch side panels, underarm panels, and cuffs for increased lifetime
- Thumb hole at cuff
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem for a secure fit
- Stretch chest pocket
- Internal chest pocket
- Hand pockets
- Chunky front zipper
- Soft zipper cover at top of neck
- Slim Women's specific fit – can be worn as an alternative to a jumper/sweater or as a coat
- Water resistant finish to entire jacket (we wouldn’t recommend wearing in rain, but drizzle or occasional spray is ok)
- 50% Recycled Nylon, 33% Recycled Polyester, 15% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Padding: 100% recycled synthetic down like Polyester
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- JJosieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat jacket!
I have had this jacket for a while now and I am a big fan of it. I use it for the warmer spring/summer days when I don’t want a thick jacket and for running or any kind of activity in the colder months. It fits well to my body and is very comfortable. There has been lots of attention to detail used to make this, with extras like thumb holes and a nice amount of pockets!
- AKAisling K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAMAZING
this jacket is perfect for day to day and on the water. I got a size 10 and its a really flattering fit, I always get compliments on it. if you want to fit a jumper underneath id recommend sizing up but I usually wear a t shirt underneath or light jumper and its perfect for spring weather.
- LCLou C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
The perfect mid layer under a waterproof or a decent outer layer for those sunny autumn days. Surprisingly warm considering how light it is. Compact which is ideal for shoving in a dry bag or taking on trips. Love the thumb holes too!
- PHpaul h.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Great looking and stylish coat
- KWKirsty W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
I received this jacket as a Christmas gift, and have worn it a lot this year. It is perfect as a layer under a heavier jacket - essential for the Bloody Mary this year as a spectator - and as a jacket in its own right. It is lightweight, but warm and windproof and it has rapidly become an essential item. Wouldn't be without it