- Delivery & Returns
1.5mm ThermaFlex™ Longjohn, specifically designed for women. The contoured panel layout allows a comfortable and flattering fit for women. Featuring our all over print which is used on the lower leg back panels. The longjohn has a front zip and racer shaped back for additional comfort and mobility. The legs have a silicon print on the inside to grip to the ankles, and can be cut to length if required. With Duratex II™ reinforcements for unrivalled durability on knees, shin and seat parts, with the option to add ProHike pads. Wear with ThermaFlex Women's Top for the ultimate combo.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Seams and panel layout adds shape to the female fit
- All over print on the lower back legs
- Black panels at sides create a slimming illusion
- Racer back for mobility and comfort
- Silicone print on inside of ankles
- Reinforced seams at lower legs for ability to cut the leg length shorter
- Unrestrictive fit and flex
- Front chest zip
- Duratex II™ wear resistant knees
- Duratex II™ seat panel
- ProHike™ Pad Compatible
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- CSCarolyn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago2nd one
Just brought my 2nd one of these as im spending.more time on the water and needed a spare , super comfy , I can stand up paddle board all day long in this and it not bother me keeps me warm but not too hot , been in the water with it a few times the last few weeks and its been fantastic
- JNJohn N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? UK10Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGood quality
First we used size 8 and now we bought size 10. No need to change the brand.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- YMYvonne M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 8"Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoFabulous fit
Such a great purchase - so many wetsuits I tried just weren’t suitable for taller people. This fits really well and is super comfortable.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JBJane B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat
Great. I am 5ft3 and these are a little long in the thigh but been out with them twice now and all good however. Wearing the leggings underneath and my knee pads over top and not feeling any ‘nipping’ behind knee. Not been swimming as of yet but happy with the purchase.
To have tall and short version would be my only wish to get 5 stars.
- SWSusan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLooks good, feels good
Nice to have a woman-shaped piece of kit. OK, looks aren’t the most important thing when you’re on the water but this is so much more flattering than my previous non Rooster longjohn. I have worn it a few times now, and can say that it is comfortable and flexible on the water, with stretchy panels to aid movement, so no rubbing or chafing. After total immersion in the morning (whoops) I didn’t feel too chilled sitting around in it at lunchtime. So far so good. I did think it was expensive, but actually I am really pleased I went for it, and it does feel like a quality piece of clothing.