All of Optimum Time's best design features, plus a powerful rechargeable battery that meant they could add a vibration alarm to the already popular audible sailing race time sequence.
Available in a choice of Yellow, White or Red colours.
- Vibration alarm for a truly tactile warning.
- Both standard audible and vibration alarms can be switched on and off independently.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Battery life is a minimum of 2000 full race sequences (with vibration and audible alarm active) or 6 months before the low battery indicator comes on to warn you to recharge soon.
- USB cable and charging clamp provided.
- Convenient charging from any standard USB port.
- 5, 4, 1, 0 sequence or 5 min or 3 min or 1 mon programs with audible alarm.
- Countdown and repeat or countdown and up.
- SYNC button for instant synchronisation if a gun is missed.
- 5 ATM water resistance with Hydrolock (TM) dual-seal-technology.
- Massive 23mm digits in final minute countdown.
- Elasticated strap means the watch can be worn on the wrist, over clothing or a wetsuit, or even strapped to the mast or boom.
- Face can be rotated 360 degrees in the clip for the perfect viewing angle.
- Tough ABS plastic cased watch.
- Black outer retaining clip which can be deck mounted if required.
- Strong and long elastic strap with easy adjust buckle.
- Dot matrix display – 3 row.
- Time of day and date.
- 1 year warranty (excluding the battery) for faulty materials or workmanship. Please retain your warranty booklet when purchased.
Optimum Timer Warranty
This product bearing the OPTIMUM TIME LTD trade mark is guaranteed (excluding the battery) for one year from the date of purchase. OT will repair or replace (with the same or a similar model) the watch free of charge if in our opinion there is faulty material or workmanship within the 12 month period. The guarantee does not cover misuse, inadequate or insufficient care, wear and tear or accidental damage, and only covers the original purchaser of the watch from an official OT dealer. OT will not be responsible for any consequential damages arising from the ownership or use of the product. Should your product become inoperative due to a defect in materials or workmanship, please return it to our address. Any claim must be accompanied by proof of purchase in the form of either the original receipt of purchase or this certificate, either of which should bear the dealers official stamp. Handwritten or blank cards will not be accepted as proof and the date of purchase. Charges will be made for repairs if the original receipt or this guarantee is not returned with the products. Replacements or repairs initiated within the warranty period will not extend the original warranty. This limited warranty is void if the defect is discovered to be caused by abuse or tampering with the watch. The guarantee does not affect the Statutory Rights of the customer.