- Delivery & Returns
The innovative Rooster® Pro Compression Bib with Safety Knife pocket is designed to give sailors peace of mind on the water should the unthinkable happen.
The Bib is made from heavy duty wear resistant Spandex with a long length secure fit. Designed to improve performance in high-performance trapeze/dinghy environments through solving several problems; safety, compression/anti catch and trapeze compatibility. Two key features include a safety accessory pocket with tether point for the knife and a trapeze hook compatibility panel. Red stitching and bold white logos at parts aid safety and visibility.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Close, snag free, compressive fit
- Knife pocket at front with easy to open construction
- Neoprene reinforced harness hook panel at centre front
- Strong silicon backed elastic binding at hem for added structure and to prevent bib riding up
- Strong flatlock stitching construction
- UV60 protection
- 420gsm Spandex
- Silicon backed elastic binding
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- CDColin D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGreat product
Is helping my tacking in the laser/ILCA by compressing my non rooster bouyancy aid, making it easier to get under the boom. Also adds additional warmth in the winter months.
- CACarol A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
I am a club Solo dinghy sailor and occasionally find myself capsized and struggling to climb back into the boat as my buoyancy aid catches on the boat. This bib keeps everything in tight and has taken away the blockages caused by the chest part of the buoyancy aid. It is well made and looks the business. I suggest it to all ladies who find their female parts get in the way when getting back in their dinghies!
- KHKatharina H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
This Compression Bib has an amazing quality, excellent and thick fabric and clever details. We got it custom-printed for our club and the process with Rooster went smooth and quick. The young sailors (29er class) love the trapeze hook and the added safety through the pocket knife. The size is comfortable for all sailors, wearing it over the life jacket. Clear buy recommendation.