- Delivery & Returns
The Rooster Race Bib is designed to provide a streamlined, catch free fit when worn over the top of a buoyancy aid. The snug fitting lycra stretches over buoyancy aids and trapeze harnesses to minimise snags on sheets, trapeze and control lines and prevent tiller extensions getting hooked underneath shoulder straps.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- SKStanisław K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery good
I use it as a club bib for three years now and I can not say a bad word about it, It's durable, it looks awesome.
- PHPAUL H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 3"Rated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoRace Bib
This was actually purchased by my Son who says it’s awesome. Keeps everything tucked out of the way whilst he is racing round in the Topper.
Also from my perspective it will ensure a longer life from the buoyancy aid as it will reduce the wear on the front.
Perfect all round item.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AHAnn H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoRace Bib
Great. Much needed as I get caught with my Laser mainsheet along the boom. Sleeveless leaves the shoulders of my buoyancy aid accessible if I need rescuing. Same size as buoyancy aid – S/M. 4 stars as early days. Have worn it two days and not got caught by mainsheet and have needed to be pulled into rescue boat by my buoyancy aid. Already.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- APAnna P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 5"Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAmazing!!!
Works with all different PFDs and doesn't wear and tear.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DRDouglas R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 6' 1"Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent
The first lasted about 10 years of abuse and still going I just wanted one a little brighter. A typical Rooster product, we’ll designed, good quality and reasonable price.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5