- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Minimalistic lightweight fleece lined socks made using stretchy hydrophobic polypropylene fabric. Perfect to be used on their own for walking, running, etc or as a liner to give a heat boost underneath your sailing, cycling, motorbike, skiing and other socks/boots.
Rooster Polypro™ is constructed from a combination of Polypropylene (94%) and Elastane (6%). We've brushed the inner fabric surface to give it a thick, fleece-like, high quality texture which feels incredibly warm and soft next to your skin. The resulting garments provides excellent thermal qualities making it the perfect base layer. Polypropylene is naturally hydrophobic, which means the fabric feels remarkably dry, even when wet.
Please note that this material is very stretchy and one particular glove size can span a number of hand sizes.
- Breathable polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Brushed fleece inner
- Quick drying
- Composition: 94% Polypropylene, 6% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- HBHenry B.I recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 1"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoAmazing
I love them they don't ringlal and keep your feet nice and toasty warm.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CDCatherine D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect Sizing
I bought these for going kayaking - however due to windy conditions my first lesson has been postponed.
They are comfortable & good qualitySizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HKHelen K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat item
My son loves them. He always wears them inside his neoprene sailing boots. Often he wears them all day long for competitions and stays comfortable. He wouldn’t be without them.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NHNicola H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPerfect Fit
Having small feet it's always a struggle to find socks to fit but these are perfect and feel very well made. I can't wait to get back on the water and test them out.
- PGPeter G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoSecond pair
Good enough for a repeat ordering