- Delivery & Returns
Rooster's Zero is a 12 braided 'hollow' rope made from quality UMHPE fibres before being treated to reduce any stretch or creep to a minimum. The heat treatment also makes this line maintain its shape in cleats, which is an unusual quality in many equivalent Dynema lines.
Please note that we are unable to exchange or refund rope orders that have been cut to length or customised in any way.
Rooster Zero rope properties
|Diameter (mm)||Breaking Load (kg)|
- Ultra low creep
- Not affected by UV
- Solution-dyed Stealth Fibre® (excellent colourfastness)
- Extreme strength-to-weight ratio15 x stronger than steel
- Hydrophobic fibre (no water absorption)
- Easy to splice
- Resistant to kinking
- Maintains high strength around tight-radius bends
- Exceptional UV and chemical resistance
- Abrasion-resistant coating reduces likelihood of snagging
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997