- Delivery & Returns
Ronstan Large Alloy Cam Cleat
- Hot-forged and hard anodised cams for maximum wear and corrosion resistance
- Low effort line entry and exit due to unique teeth, line entry geometry and smooth finish
- Unique self-cleaning, self-lubricating slotted bearings ensure consistent high performance even when subjected to high static loads
- Superior resistance to sand and salt
- Multi-coil spring generates near constant torque Easy entry/release and secure cleating of even the smallest diameter lines
- Suitable for addition to swivel cleat bases for control lines and sheets
- Small cleat has aluminium cams and a composite base for maximum durability and light weight
- Medium cleat has an aluminium base and cams for maximum rigidity
- Built on an aluminium base for maximum rigidity
|Rope size||3-12 mm|
|Fastner hole centres||38 mm|
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997