- Delivery & Returns
Showa 330 Reinforced Latex Grip Glove-S
- A flexible, soft glove that absorbs perspiration, for ultra comfortable extended wear and with good mechanical resistance.
- Increased resistance in the areas subject to most stress
- Maximum resistance to rips EN 388:2003 Level 4
- Surface provides tactile feel and better grip
- Designed for easy movement and continuous wear
- No irritation form seams in contact with the skin
- Colouring helps extend wearable life
Coating: Natural Latex
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- PSPeter S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGloves
Fantastic. In a recent race on a hot day put my old cycle gloves on. Fingerless. Soon regretted it. These are awesome very grippy even wet.
- SPStephen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood
Worn over rooster polypro. Might even be too grippy!
- DCDylan C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
These are the best gloves on the market!! I used them to helm an 800 in the inland champs and found them to be very grippy and warm. I prefer this style of gloves over the other more traditional style due to the better grip you get. I have used this style of gloves many times over the years and found others to wear very quickly, even after a day of sailing they can be ripped to shreds (especially as a crew), but these grip gloves were good as new after a full day out there. Also, these were a step up compared to other pairs providing much warmth in the cold October weekend we had in Oxford. 5 STARS FOR ME ALL DAY LONG