- Delivery & Returns
20 plastic bottles will be saved from entering the ocean when you purchase this product,through our collaboration with Ocean Co. To learn more, and track our impact,check out our partnership page
For those who love our Aquafleece® Beanie, we have now an even warmer Pro Aquafleece® beanie that now combines the thicker Pro Aquafleece® fabric together with taped seams that helps to lock in the heat to your head.
Wind chill protection is provided in abundance by the Pro Aquafleece® and the taped seams add security and prevent flushing through the seams.
We recommend either hand washing in warm soapy water or machine washing on a gentle cold wash with a mild detergent then turning inside out and allowing to hang dry.
Available in a number of colourways.
- Upgraded fleece lining from the standard Aquafleece
- Taped seams to minimise water ingress
- Secure internal loop for attaching the Rooster Cap Leash
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- NTNicholas T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoStays on keeps warm
Where I live (near seattle) its wet and windy. This keeps water splashes off, dries fast if you end up in the drink, and keeps warm even when wet. It stays on my head, keeps hair out of the way.
- SWSarah W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 3"Rated 4 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoAquafleece beanie
Warm and cosy and kept head dry! Fab product!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MPMark P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBeanie review
Great bit of kitSizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LPLaura P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoVery good Product
Kept me very warm on winter days, sometimes heated my head up too much when it was warmer!
- JFJohn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWind stopping
Very warm and stops the wind from getting through.