The Rooster 2023 Prize Scheme
The Rooster Prize Scheme has been set up to take the hassle out of your regatta or event prize requirements. It covers the following:
- Discounted price on Rooster clothing
- Discounted price on Rooster e-vouchers (which can be used on the Rooster website against any product). This option can be preferable as there will not be issues with sizing.
Note: If you have used the Rooster Prize Scheme in the past, please re-apply for your event (and each subsequent event) so Rooster has up to date contact information, and you are using the most current pricing Prize Scheme Prize list.
- To be considered for the Rooster Prize Scheme, please complete the below form with your contact and event details.
- Please create ( if you do not have one already) a LOGIN ACCOUNT at the Rooster sign in page HERE
- Once accepted on the scheme, Rooster will send you the current Rooster prize price list/order form, where you can add the quantities of each item you require. We ask that you place all your required items in one single order for transparency.
- Once complete, please email it back to email@example.com
- Rooster will revert back with an invoice which can be paid via bank transfer or with a credit/ debit card over the phone. If any of the items you request are out of stock, we will offer a suitable alternative.
To avoid disappointment, please check the website for live-stock information or contact the Rooster Sales Team on +44(0)1243389997.
Delivery costs are extra depending on the size of your order and will be shown on the invoice. Express delivery is available on request.
We are very happy to exchange items for a different size or colour where possible, but we are unable to swap or exchange them for a different product. Please see this page if you wish to make an exchange of a prize
NOTE: Return of prize goods to Rooster is at the recipient/prize winners expense (and the delivery cost back to the customer - please pay HERE for the flat fee).
What do we expect in Return?
We love to see what you are up too and want to hear about your experiences. You can do this in several ways.
- Follow us on Instagram, tag us on your posts and stories -make sure you tag @Roosterkit and #InYourElement so we can see!
- Like our Facebook page and share our news to your pages
- Sign up to our Newsletter and Blog, encourage your members to do the same
- Add our logo to your club correspondence and social media pages - let others know we support your team.
- We want to know your story! Write something for our blog – tell us more about your team, share photos of events and training, provide hints & tips, create video content and show us our kit in action
- Create a Rooster presence at events and regattas with feather flags and flags- you can order them through our marketing team, just get in touch
- Help us to promote our new products and promotional offers. Re share our marketing and shout about what Rooster is up too.
For more guidance on events & sponsorship information please contact: Flo@roostersailing.com