Customer Service Representative (Full Time Position)
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Fareham, UK
Reports to: Customer Service Team Leader
Start date: June 2021
Hours: Full Time Contract (40 Hours Weekly) Mon-Fri
Closing Date: 31/05/2021
Rooster, founded in 1999 is a leading water sports technical clothing and equipment manufacturer and distributor serving all water sports worldwide. Rooster designs innovative, functional, and sustainable products for those that love the water. We aim to inspire, educate and facilitate access to the freedom of being on the water in your element. With headquarters based on the south coast of the UK, kit all over the world, and warehouses in the UK, US and Germany, Rooster is a truly unique brand.
This role is about making sure you use all your understanding and skill to support our customers in getting what they need. This is a customer facing role, requiring an open-minded approach with great flexibility and thought to ensure we meet our customers’ expectations.
• Directly respond to customers using telephone, email, and online chat facilities.
• Assist customers in all aspects of product recommendation and product knowledge.
• Use our information systems to manage and process sales orders.
• Make sure customer back orders and pre orders are managed with clear communication.
• Monitor and maintain our eBay product database.
• Support the warehouse/dispatch team in making sure orders are dispatched effectively.
• Process customer returns.
• Be proficient in IT and ideally an understanding of sales order process systems.
• Have excellent attention to detail and consistency.
• Ability to deal with customers in a professional manner.
• Be comfortable working with a team.
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Be flexible around the duties you perform on behalf of the company.
• Be highly motivated.
• Excellent time management.
• Good ability to prioritise tasks.
• Prior experience in a customer service role.
• Have knowledge of and/or participate in water sports.
• Have some knowledge of technical water sports garments and chandlery.
• Knowledge of the Rooster Brand
• Flexibility to work occasional weekends and bank holidays
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, then please send your request to email@example.com with a CV or any accompanying information you would like to send.