- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
1.5mm Thermaflex neoprene leggings with Duratex II at seat part and knee/shin panel. There is capability to add ProHike pads into the seat part through a Hook & loop attachment at the inside surface. The fit has been developed for performance through a high curved waist profile with strong elastic tab adjustment pulling around the sides – perfect to get the perfect secure fit on a range of body shapes. Through the use of 2 panels above the Duratex II seat panel, position of the waistband is not compromised and movement is maximised especially when worn in conjunction with ProHike pads, which add weight.
The super stretch neoprene adds a thin layer of insulation perfect for summer sailing and warmer climates, with added wind chill protection.
- Duratex II seat part with internal ProHike pad attachment capability
- Duratex II knee/shin panels with additional padding
- Secure fit waistband with strong elastic tab adjustment
- Curved waist profile for a better fit
- Additional panel at back (above seat panel) for manoeuvrability
- Prebent knees
- Raw edge ankle cuffs
- Thermaflex Superstretch 1.5mm Neoprene
- Duratex II
- Limestone based Neoprene
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- SDStu D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect for summer sailing
Paired with just a rashie on a warm day, these legs are great for standing in the water coaching the juniors, or getting out on the water yourself, flexible and secure, highly recommended.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- FWFrances W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? UK12What is your height? 5' 3"Rated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDoes the job
When I bought these, it wasn’t with high expectation. But I have found they are a great piece of kit for warm but windy days, offering protection against bumps. More comfortable than I thought they would be. As the weather cools, I envisage wearing them under my 1990’s rooster race skin for added warmth . Nice to be able to cut off extra lengthSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SRStuart R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThermaFlex 1.5mm Legs
Very pleased with the purchase