- Delivery & Returns
Rooster Hot Hands are a revolution in warmth!
Minimalistic lightweight titanium lined 0.5mm neoprene glove. Being made from neoprene, these gloves will give provide some insulation, where the titanium impregnated reflective lining reflects heat back to your body - in a similar way to a survival blanket. Perfect to be used on their own for cycling, walking, running, etc or as a liner to give a heat boost underneath your sailing, cycling, motorbike, skiing and other gloves.
For an added heat boost, pair with our PolyPro.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Flexible, adaptable, neoprene gloves with 0.5mm Titanium impregnated reflective layer
- Ideal layer to wear beneath AquaPro gloves or on their own for an extra layer of warmth in the colder months
- Composition: 65% Neoprene, 35% Nylon
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- MmattI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoExcellent
I bought these gloves as I suffer with Raynaud disease and very cold hands, but as soon I I put them on my hands instantly heated up.My hands are so warm and cosy for the first time in a long time. Just hope the hot socks I have bought will be the same.Will be ordering more soon. I bought small after emailing the Rooster team who were extremely helpful. Thank you.
- CBcharlie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLovely toasty digits.
March 16th first sail of the year up here in the Highlands of Scotland. Loch Insh is the venue, water temp 5deg, Air temp 8 deg.
Combining hot hands In size XL with my Rooster combi gloves. Result toasty warm hands even after immersion in the water. Tomorrow will be another good test as winds going to be up. Already recommended them to the kite boarders who are struggling with cold hands.
- CDCarolyn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XSWhat is your height? 5' 1"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHot hands
Game changer whilst on the water - actually recommended to a friend who suffers from Raynards but doesn’t sail!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MGMargaret G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoamazing
i go sea swimming and they are amazingSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JMJames M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHot hands
Certainly do what they say on the tin!SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5