- Delivery & Returns
The Rooster SuperTherm® 5/4/3mm Steamer - built for superior warmth, unrestricted movement and total comfort when both in or on the water!
Featuring our quick-dry thermal lining on the chest and back panel with super low density neoprene used throughout to give maximum movement with ultimate insulation. The entire suit is glued and blind stitched to prevent cold water flushing with the addition of flexible neoprene tape on high wear seams to improve durability. The Duratex knees and seat give abrasion resistance with flexibility and our height adjusting silicone leg seals enable you to shorten the suit if required whilst maintaining the anti-flush ankle seal function. Hike Pads not compatible.
- 5/4/3mm 4-way Super Stretch Neoprene
- GBS (glued, blind stitched) and seam sealed to prevent cold water flushing and improve durability
- Inner plush fleece with quickdry thermal lining on chest and back panel
- Unrestrictive fit and flex with pre bent joints.
- Front zip chest entry
- Anti-flush silicone ankle rings
- Duratex wear resistant knees and seat
- Supertherm® Super stretch Neoprene
- Supertherm® soft quick dry lining
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- GKGeorge K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat product
Highly recommend! keeps you very warm especially good for winter training and racing, I did not feel cold once at all when I was wearing the wetsuit and very easy to get in and out of.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SMSmith M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayWinter suit
Great suit, good fit, great priceSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JSJames S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XXLWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoWersuit
Bit too tight round lower part of leg. On the whole does an excellent job. Find front entry makes getting on/off a lot easier.SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5