- Delivery & Returns
New generation Supertherm¨ 4mm Top developed using enhanced fabrics and an updated fit. The top has a quick dry super soft back panel designed to work in conjunction with the Supertherm¨ Longjohn, which has a quick dry panel at the front in order to provide superior warmth and comfort around the entire core when worn together. The fabrics and features used on this top mean it will be your best friend in the coldest conditions (below zero) but should also be able to take you up to around 15 degrees, due to its breathability and fast drying properties.
- Water based glue construction (no harmful chemicals released in manufacturing)
- Breathable underarm panels with antibacterial treatment
- Quick dry thermal lining throughout with a super wicking heat boost panel at inside back
- GBS (Glued & Blind Stitched)
- Unrestrictive fit - Precurved arms
- Raw edge neck and sleeve cuffs to minimise bulk and aid in comfort
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating on arms
- Recycled Polyester
- Limestone 4mm Neoprene
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- LMLawrie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 7"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat cold weather top
Perfect for wearing in cold weather when you don't want all the extra layers.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LMLawrie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 7"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect
The perfect top for cold weather sailing when you don't want all the added layers. Fits well and is very comfortable.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SKStanisław K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome
I had used first generation of this neoprene 4 mm top for 3 years and it was a great value-for-money experience, keeping you warm in every conditions. When I have switched to this model I felt great with material and mobility improvements and it is my favourite piece of clothing right now. Definitely worth considering!
- NWNick W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent warmth and flexibility
Great for the unpredictable British weather. Sailing my ILCA I pair this with pro hikers and a PolyPro top to get me through the winter months. Provides a great level of warmth while allowing flexibility in the boat to keep me comfortable.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SBSitara B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBest winter purchase
Such a fantastic top for wintry weather, and especially comfortable for wakeboarding with the long-johns! Great quality and a must for the winter season!