- Delivery & Returns
Made from 5mm of Roosters Zero Pro with a super neat splice added in one end, this traveller has been tested by Ben Elvin who thinks its is a major improvement as the UMHPE outer core is super smooth on the tiller whilst the 'zero' core has no stretch and the rope is round and solid making it easy to cleat.
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 30 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- RFRob F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product - doesn't interfere with my tiller at all due to the neat splice
- VvictoriaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agogreat quality
- KBKen B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoTraveller Black
A really great product that I suspect will outlive me....:)
- CTChristopher T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPhenomenal bit of kit
This thing just plain works. Eliminates sticking and not getting the blocks far enough out. I paired it with the Allen traveller fairlead deck protectors which are also worth the investment (wish I put those one when the boat was new).
- NHNiels H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Laser traveler
If you are looking for a no- stretch, slick traveler that bites in your cleat this is the one to buy.