- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
New generation Supertherm® 4mm Longjohn developed using enhanced fabrics and an updated fit. The longjohn has a quick dry super soft front panel designed to work in conjunction with the Supertherm® Top, which has a quick dry panel at the back in order to provide superior warmth and comfort around the entire core when worn together.The fabrics and features used on this longjohn mean it will be your best friend in the coldest conditions (below zero) but should also be able to take you up to around 15 degrees, when layered with a cooler top option.
Now with improved relief flap with triple layer construction to reduce water inlet.
- Water based glue construction (no harmful chemicals released in manufacturing)
- Prebent legs and body for optimum fit in watersport applications
- Clean entry system with no Velcro
- Quick dry thermal lining throughout with a super wicking heat boost panel inside chest
- Relief flap at crotch
- ProHike Pad Compatible
- Silicon print on inside of ankles
- Reinforced seams at lower legs for capability to cut legs to a shorter length
- Drainage holes at back of lower legs for quick flushing
- GBS (Glued & Blind Stitched)
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating on front of legs
- Recycled Polyester
- Duratex III seat and knee panels
- Limestone 4mm Neoprene
Delivery & Returns
You can select your preferred delivery option or local pick up from Rooster at checkout.
We are happy to accept your returns so long as you send them back within 90 days.
For full details on all our terms and conditions click here.
Thank you for being a customer of Rooster, if you have any questions please use our online chat, call or email.
Phone: +44 (0)1243 389997
- PCPhilippa C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat Wetsuit
My daughter has worn this wetsuit for two years, she loves it and it’s so comfort and warm. However the knees have worn out far before the rest of the wetsuit so maybe look at getting some knee pads too.
- JSJohnny S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Wearing the 2020 Supertherm for the first time was just about the best thing about the Optimist End of Seasons. The new fabric is warm, comfy and comfortable. I used to suffer with skin rub in the elbows and knees. Not any more! The feel is better, and the extra warmth meant I didn't need Polypro underneath at the weekend, so no rucking up. It also seems to have been reshaped and was a much better fit to my body. Well done!